2017 is and was a great year. But 2018 is going to be crazy good! At Immortal Dragon we will have a lot more classes to offer and that is pretty exciting. So to give you a first heads up here a list of all the new classes we will have next year.
Classes at Kerrisdale Community Center:
- Shaolin Kids: Tuesdays & Fridays, 4 to 5 pm
These are classes for the smallest ones. This will be a fun class with a lot of kung fu, but also a lot of playing. It's a good base for kids growing up.
- Shaolin Teens: Tuesdays & Fridays 5 to 6 pm
Classes for teens from 12 to 18. Your children will learn so much, not just kung fu, in this class, so bring them!
- Shaolin Adults: Monday & Wednesday 8 to 9:30 pm
Here is where the real work will happen. We have 1.5 hours so a lot of time to train!
Classes at Sunset Community Center:
- Sanda- Chinese Boxing:
Exercise and train martial arts! This classes are focussed improving your fighting skills.
- Wednesdays 6 to 7 pm
- Saturdays 9:15 to 10:15 am
Moberly Arts & Culture Center:
- Open Kung Fu class: Mondays 6 to 7:15 pm
A class free to everyone! Come by to get an idea about our Shaolin Kung Fu classes.
- Kung Fu Acting: Sundays 5 to 7:30 pm
Want to learn how to do fighting choreography? Well this is your class!
Dharmalab (East Vancouver):
- Shaolin Kung Fu: Fridays 7 to 9 pm
Regular Kung Fu class. This is where you want to be!
- Tai Chi: Thursdays 6 to 7 pm
A class to calm down and work on your Internal martial arts.